Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Kentucky Deluxe

Supposedly one of the best selling whiskeys there is, but not a straight bourbon at all. It's a bourbon blended(heavily cut) with grain neutral spirits(vodka). This came in the light weight travel bottle which again won't roll out from under your pick-up seat, but if it's empty you can't effectively crack someone over the head with it.

This whiskey is surprisingly drinkable on the rocks, but I would think a real bender on it would leave a particularly nasty hangover.


3 comments:

  1. No hangover. It's my go-to drink when I've got to get to a different state of mind really really quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably drink to much but couldn't afford to drink anything else now. I have gotten use to the taste and don't like anything else. Very affordable.

    ReplyDelete